Saturday, April 30, 2011

thought for the day

I've rewritten this; and, I thinkit's better!
Manking has started out not knowing much more than that it could eat this or that; to run when told and all those things every other living thing knows. When Humanity started using technology, it became dependent on it; the use of those tools created problems that Humanity had to figure out how to make better tools and learn the universe. 
The need to improve those tools and learn ever more mathematics and science accellerated because each solution seemed to present more problems.
I  bring this up  because I noted a week or so ago that the logic above has connections with my ideas of the origin of mathematical problems down below - the nature and origin of mathematical knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment