Thursday, October 12, 2017

L.A. Confidential scene - beware when people ask why are you trying to question!


I remember, when posting my Gospel of Truth to some New Testament apologists movie, there was some guy who asked me why I'm posting my Gospel of Truth?  He refused to click the link and explore . . . he refused to chance an exposure to something that would challenge his beliefs; so, he'd ask what's this going to say?(what do you think it's going to say?)

I found it; it was a reply to my posting in the replies section of a review of "Risen" at Amazon

Ted1 year agoIn reply toan earlier post
?????????????????????????????????????????? are you talking about??????????????????????????
-  This "beware when people ask why are you trying to question!" is a generalization of the fear and evasive thinking i started with my Sophie and Silas post.

No comments:

Post a Comment