Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Gospel of Truth - Mathematics as the Holistic Viewpoint available worldwide!

see the replies section for link to Amazon and comments

6 comments:

  1. link to the primary Amazon marketplace -

    https://www.amazon.com/Gospel-Truth-Mathematics-Viewpoint-Scientific/dp/B0CQRD2785/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3MMA2GBXG01S1&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.0OmsZWDQeLC4-uGW1s-hO9yTKUpEaNMrmV2Irkhr29sw-PJP9vdh0gvKZR0lJcAZdt5L-00ifLenyqebm_5pnrpgKhDFCgz3-0e3sIzDpy2uHvRIcSkXbLKfDYJQhY6YHB8Qt12tcfvF6zAwkpaftAXyQ66krPASjVR9vQ9lFgmUm8Y-S1kYNi8YNQlxtdVjFa1qTr-QjWaCSpo-Fnd_oQVITy9aCt75mlsnW8WpXOc.fycp7wfYcdtezKxBBq0djOlJOo3eozJnVgmV3KhLwvw&dib_tag=se&keywords=Gospel+of+Truth+-+Mathematics+as+the+Holistic+Viewpoint&nsdOptOutParam=true&qid=1785951482&s=books&sprefix=gospel+of+truth+-+mathematics+as+the+holistic+viewpoint%2Cstripbooks%2C177&sr=1-1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazon gives the biggest/longest preview of my book I've ever seen them do to!

      It goes all the way down to the Egyptian/Babylonian mathematics section.

      That takes you through all the mathematical philosophy sections certainly. I consider the material on the Babylonian tokens to be important for proving Jacob Bronowski's Philosophy of Mathematics. And that's tied up with the beginnings of Babylonian civilization. So, all that material right before the Egyptian/Babylonian mathematics section is part of the introduction about the nature and origins of Knowledge and Mathematics!

      Delete
    2. If you go to the Amazon link above, you'll see the picture of the book and a preview button right below.

      And, I've made my book available worldwide! I've gone through about eleven or twelve of the Amazon marketplaces besides the U.S.

      I've manually uploaded and gone through all the book details and such.

      I also put up a new book details. If you go to any of the amazon pages of my book "Gospel of Truth - Mathematics as the Holistic Viewpoint" you'll see a book details at the very beginning. You have to click to expand.

      It's about eight paragraphs. I used A.I.! I asked A.I. to make an amazon review of my book. And I put that in as the book details.

      I like it! It think it's pretty good.

      Delete
    3. I should maybe further comment about the one reviewer of my book. That's one of my English teachers - Homer Lusk.

      He was a guy who could of taught at a University, but instead chose to teach at the local community college instead - Grossmont College.

      This was no ordinary English teacher. He would teach English like a language linguistics class. He'd teach the roots of words, and show the history of how the language formed and such.

      And when I met him at his office one time, I learned that he originally wanted to be a mathematician but decided he wasn't good enough and switched to English and Languages.

      He was also a Jacob Bronowski fan like me!

      He was a science and Jacob Bronowskian Scientific Humanist like me!

      I didn't tell him about my interest in Jacob Bronowski at the time. But, as I started making my book(or, when I thought I was done making my book like five years ago!), I'd send him copies.

      He'd ask me for a signed copy! But, I never did.

      Delete
    4. I should say I took my first class with him around late 1999.

      This book started as just a repository for primary source confirmed facts in a blog that came before this blog.

      I actually had a blog before this one. But, because nobody was commenting, I deleted the whole thing. But I saved a couple of posts - I save the Gospel of Truth post, the mathematical quotes post as well.

      I finally decided around 2010 to start the blog again. I just figured don't worry about what people think. And the gospel of truth and the mathematical quotes posts were of course my first two posts of this second blog!

      And the rest is history as they say! You can see all the posts I've made and yes, I'll leave up the blog!

      Delete
    5. I should perhaps comment about this version of my book at Amazon,

      https://www.amazon.com/Gospel-Truth-Mathematics-Viewpoint-Scientific/dp/B0CQRD2785/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3MMA2GBXG01S1&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.0OmsZWDQeLC4-uGW1s-hO9yTKUpEaNMrmV2Irkhr29sw-PJP9vdh0gvKZR0lJcAZdt5L-00ifLenyqebm_5pnrpgKhDFCgz3-0e3sIzDpy2uHvRIcSkXbLKfDYJQhY6YHB8Qt12tcfvF6zAwkpaftAXyQ66krPASjVR9vQ9lFgmUm8Y-S1kYNi8YNQlxtdVjFa1qTr-QjWaCSpo-Fnd_oQVITy9aCt75mlsnW8WpXOc.fycp7wfYcdtezKxBBq0djOlJOo3eozJnVgmV3KhLwvw&dib_tag=se&keywords=Gospel+of+Truth+-+Mathematics+as+the+Holistic+Viewpoint&nsdOptOutParam=true&qid=1785951482&s=books&sprefix=gospel+of+truth+-+mathematics+as+the+holistic+viewpoint%2Cstripbooks%2C177&sr=1-1

      - If you go to this page of amazon -

      https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Gospel+of+Truth+-+Mathematics+as+the+Holistic+Viewpoint&i=stripbooks&crid=2GOCGOL2L21S&sprefix=gospel+of+truth+-+mathematics+as+the+holistic+viewpoint%2Cstripbooks%2C224&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

      which is what you'd see if you typed in "Gospel of Truth - Mathematics as the Holistic Viewopoint" in the amazon search bar,

      and if you scroll down, you'll see each book of each Amazon marketplace, and then this one curious version with some picture of a guy and the comment "Che", which is perhaps derogatory.

      I didn't do this. Whoever at the Malayalam Amazon marketplace decided to change up my book cover photo. This version of my book doesn't even show up in my amazon publishing page where I can see and edit all the versions. I can't do anything about it.

      The reviews are all made up as well! Known of those people are real. they're all fictitious, and if they were real, they could not have read the entire book in the time the book edition was published!

      Well, it's interesting that they decided to do this.

      Well, in Malayalam, there's this different book cover version of my book!

      Delete